Wahoo Fish Recipe
You can find the other recipes for wahoo at my previous post saltwater fish recipes
The wahoo is well renowned as one of the fastest, if not the fastest, fish in the ocean. However, it is also well known for its superb eating qualities and for this very reason is a very popular fish with tropical water anglers. The flesh is suitable for many different types of recipes and is also popular as sushi with many anglers keeping a bottle of wasabi sauce on the boat for the ultimate sushi experience.
This recipe is a Hawaiian dish, which works really well for a tropical fish like the wahoo.
For this dish you will need:
- Wahoo fillets (or steaks)
- Red Bell Pepper
- Soy Sauce
- Simply cut up the pineapple and onion into rings and the bell pepper into flat peices ready for grilling.
- Grill the ingredients on the BBQ for about 10 minutes
- Peel the bell peppers and cut the ingredients into smaller peices
- Add the fish to the ingredients with some soy sauce and leave to marinate
- Cook the fish on the grill until ready
- Heat the other ingredients to reduce the marinade
- Plate the fish and pour the marinade over the top of the fish