Thursday, July 3, 2008

Salmon Sushi Roll - Fish Recipe

Before I start explaining this one I must admit that I am not a great fan of sushi. I love fish, but just can't stomach it sushi style. Fortunately you can use smoked salmon with this recipe and I have had no trouble with it. I can highly recommend it to all the sushi wary people out there!

This is one of the simplest salmon roll sushi recipes out there and even I made it for my wife to test it before posting it. You will need some sticky rice (cook it with 25% more water), salmon (smoked it ok), soy sauce, wasabi, ginger and Saki. It takes virtually no time to make and the longest part of the preperation work is cooking the rice.

How to make Salmon Sushi Roll
Fortunately, for you and me, there is a great video I have found showing the process of making this recipe which is very easy to follow. It is supposedly a romantic dish, but I am not sure why, maybe it just sounds better that way! Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Ultimate Fishing Blog :
We found the information you post really useful, and we decided to make a review about it in our website.
You can check it out at : http://www.mombu.com/fishing/fishing/t-mombu-recommends-the-ultimate-fishing-blog-1674296.html#post6436205
Our score is : 8.9

Fish Whisperer said...

Great site unfortunately my internet is dial up and I can not watch the videos. I am adding you to my blogroll.
Cheers
http://xstreemfishing.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I'm not a big fan of sushi either, but that didn't sound half bad. I may have to try this.