Thursday, June 5, 2008

Saltwater fish recipes (wahoo, mahi mahi etc.)

I love cooking (and eating) fish for two reasons. I can catch my own so I know how fresh it is and cooking fish can be as quick and simple as you want to make it. Many fish recipes literally take 5 minutes or less to cook and preparation can also be made simple.

I found a really great video showing two of the most simple, yet tasty, saltwater fish recipes I have ever seen. These recipes can be used to impress your friends and with fresh fish they taste absolutely amazing!

For the following recipes you will need:

  • Fillets of saltwater fish (this recipe works best with any fish with white flesh.)
  • Almonds
  • Flour
  • Eggs
  • Butter
  • Garlic
  • Lime Juice
  • Olive Oil
  • Basil
  • Salt
  • Black Pepper
Enjoy!

0 comments: