Wednesday, June 11, 2008

200th Post

I really cannot believe that this is already my 200th post. Since I have started posting daily (well almost daily) the time has really flown. The most popular posts since this blog went live are:

I celebrated this milestone with a bit of fishing early this morning with my wife and Dad. We had a fun little session off the local rock wall and as luck would have it I caught two of the biggest fish I have ever encountered off the rocks.

Tomorrow Dad and I are playing tour guide to some visitors and will spend the morning fishing the harbor from the boat so I am really getting my fishing fix this week.

Before I finish this post I want to say thanks to all my readers for continuing to visit and keeping me motivated to continue with this blog. 300 here I come!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

200 posts is a great accomplishment. Congratulations.

Unknown said...

Very good!! Keep it going. Your site is very informative! I hope to see 500 posts! Keep it up!!!

Tom said...

Thanks for the encouragement!