Sunday, August 24, 2008

The perils of being a fishing blogger (attention google)

Before I start this post I have to say this - don't get me wrong I love blogging for all my readers out there. This isn't a rant about you!

Sometimes working with the Internet can be frustrating. Over the past 3 days my blog has all but disappeared from google causing my visitors to drop back to the loyal few readers (thanks for sticking with me!) from almost 300 average visits daily. I can't for the life of me work out what is going on because I don't use shady tactics to promote the site nor do I use/steal content produced by other people (I write all this stuff myself).

Hopefully things will get back to normal soon because my confidence and enjoyment have taken a bit of a hit and I am looking for some good news!

If anyone is experiencing the same thing or has some advice please leave a comment.

Thanks for putting up with my rant. I promise I will get back to the fishing tomorrow.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it a Blogger problem, or a Google problem? Google may just not be indexing your pages as well as they used to do.

Anonymous said...

It is very interesting for me to read this post. Thanx for it. I like such themes and anything connected to this matter. I would like to read a bit more soon.

Anonymous said...

thanks !! very helpful post!

Anonymous said...

Nice post you got here. It would be great to read something more concerning that theme. Thanks for giving that data.