Monday, August 18, 2008

How to make batter - fish recipe

After my post about how to make beer batter I got lots of requests for a plain and simple normal batter recipe. This recipe I have found for a batter mix is very simple and can be used for almost anything that you want to deep fry such as fish, pancakes or Yorkshire pudding.

For this recipe you will need:

  • 2 Eggs
  • 100g (4oz) Flour
  • 300ml (1.25 cups) Milk
  • A pinch of Salt
  1. You then add these ingredients into a food processor (mixer) and mix for 2 minutes (I told you it was easy! If you don't have a food mixer then you can beat the flour and milk together and then whisk in the eggs and salt.
  2. Let it stand in the fridge for 30 minutes and you are done!

If it still seems hard (or you don't like reading) here is a video explaining the same thing that I just wrote - enjoy!

0 comments: