Sunday, January 6, 2008

Fishing Video: Reef Fishing Australia

This is just an amateur fishing video, but unlike many of the others it has some really good fishing action interspersed with the usual home video camera work (although I must say it is quite good). If you watch really early on you will see a reef fish being sharked, which has happened to me more times than I can remember and while it may seem a little gross it is the law of nature.

Sharks are a common occurrence on tropical reefs (if I was a shark that is where I would be) and can often be a problem. If you encounter them it is recommended to move to a new patch of reef. The fishing in this video is very typical of bottom bouncing on Northern Australian reefs, but there are still some great fish on show. Enjoy!

1 comments:

Gold coast fishing charters said...

Nice footage, looks like you guys had a ball.