Thursday, May 29, 2008

In the spotlight

You may or may not know that the ultimate fishing blog has been spotlighted at the Outdoor Bloggers Summit Blog. I was very impressed with the review of my blog and if you are interested in reading the article it can be found here Spotlight week 3.

As I approach 200 posts I am still excited about the prospects for this blog and amazingly (for a quiet guy) I still have plenty of things to say as well as ideas for future posts. If you have anything you would like to see me write about feel free to leave a comment.

Tomorrow I will be out fishing all day and hope to bring you a report of a fantastic days fishing then.

3 comments:

The Hunter's Wife said...

It was a nice post Blessed did about your blog and I will have to add you to my blogroll.

Anonymous said...

Blessed is doing a great job with the Spotlight. It is always great to learn more about the blogs and bloggers who support the OBS.

Tom said...

Thanks for the comments. I couldn't agree more. The spotlight is fantastic.