Thursday, May 22, 2008

Alligator attacking a fishing lure

Where I live we have monster crocodiles that strike fear into the hearts of small boat owners everywhere. They are so aggressive they have been known to chomp into boat props and headbutt small boats. Most places are off limits to swimming (except the swimming pools) because these crocs can (and have) taken people from the water. Even standing on the bank of the rivers in not recommended.

So why am I telling you all this...? Well I found this great video on youtube this morning of a gator attacking a fishing lure and wanted to share it with you. It really shows just how aggressive these animals can be even when they can clearly see people. I don't condone teasing an alligator or crocodile - it is always best to move away from the area when an aggressive animal is lurking.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is no way I'm fishing any where near a gator. I dont even like the teeth on pike, cant imagine landing a gator :)