Saturday, February 16, 2008

Cold Water Bass Fishing Guide

I was going to try my hand at writing a cold water bass fishing article, but I had three real problems:

  1. I have never caught (or fished for) an American bass.
  2. I don't like the cold.
  3. There are hundreds of available cold water bass fishing articles around!
So instead of reinventing the wheel I thought I would present a couple of links to the best cold water bass fishing article I could find to help any bass fishermen out.

Article 1 - Cold water bass lures
If you've had trouble scoring strikes when the water temp drops below 50 degrees, study these tips from fishing's top pros and guides to heat up your next bass outing...
Read this fishing article here

Article 2 - Cold water bass fishing
Is cabin fever getting the best of you? If so, why not go bass fishing this winter? Let’s see what top competitors have to say about where and how to catch a few.
Read this fishing article here

I hope these articles help you with your cold water bass fishing - good luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was very interesting for me to read this blog. Thank you for it. I like such topics and anything that is connected to this matter. I definitely want to read a bit more soon.

Anonymous said...

It was certainly interesting for me to read that post. Thank you for it. I like such topics and anything that is connected to this matter. BTW, why don't you change design :).