Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Fishing Video: Lake Decker Bass

I found this great little video this morning with some real fishing action and thought I would share it with my readers. I have never visited the US or caught a bass (excluding an Australian bass), but I still love watching these videos. I could argue that there are better fighters or bigger fish, but the bass is a fishing icon and nothing can take away from what this great sportsfish has done for fishing.

I remember talking to a fishing guide who spent some time in the US. Asking him what he enjoyed most about his trip he had one word - bass. From then on I realised that this fish was something special.

Enjoy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how do i submit my own blog and create my own account for this blogging site

Tom said...

go to blogspot.com and you can create your own blog
Cheers
Tom