Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Fishing Video - Trout (New Zealand)

After watching this video I am definitely considering booking my flights to New Zealand. Seriously New Zealand is the home of big big trout and catching a fish like the big one in this video is certainly a possibility not just a dream. I don't know what it is about the place, but the trout grow big there! It might be the land of the long white cloud, be full of sheep and be inhabited by people that can't talk properly (just a bit of Aussie teasing going on here), but the fishing, both fresh and saltwater, is red hot. I for one am sick of watching lucky Aussie fishing TV hosts catch big fish over there and it is something I am going to have to remedy soon! Enjoy the video

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know people who've been to New Zealand. They say it is amazingly beautiful there. I'd love to go.

Tom said...

Yeah it is a beautiful country. I happen to have been before, but I was too young to fish. Next time I will have rod in hand!