Sunday, November 4, 2007

A picture tells a thousands words

While searching one of my favourite fishing sites this morning I came across this - Sometimes you don't need words to explain something.



The guy who took the picture tells it like this...
A picture tells a thousand words. That’s what they say but when I look at the picture of the $30,000 100 Series Landcruiser, belly deep in mud, surrounded by salt water and mullet all I can do is cringe.... Read Full Article

To see the video follow the link
4WD in the Mud Video

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That doesn't look like a good situation. Although I suppose you could fish from it. I'm guessing you wouldn't be able to drive it out of the ocean though.

Tom said...

It might become a very good artificial reef, but that is the only positive I can see :-)

The first thing I thought of when I came across the picture was - Hope he has insurance!

In places like where I live the tide can have up to 7-8 meters of movement! It just races in faster than you can run (or in some cases drive!)

Anonymous said...

mm... attractive thoughts :)