Sunday, March 23, 2008

Grilled grouper recipes (with video)

We catch a lot of grouper in my part of the world and while we don't call them that here in Australia we are still partial to these great fish. There are many species of grouper and in my experience smallish grouper make very good eating while the bigger ones are a little bit tough and tasteless. Grouper are an essential part of the reef ecosystem and because of this when considering taking a grouper for dinner you should always check your local rules and regulations and take only enough for your immediate needs.

Grilled grouper recipe
This video I found shows an amazingly simple grilled grouper recipe and one that can be made with only the following ingredients:

  • Grouper Fillets
  • Olive Oil
  • Salt
  • Fish/poultry seasoning flavors
  • Spices
The end result looks very appetizing and my trial of this dish turned out quite well (although I was using a different species of fish).



If you give this recipe a try I would love to hear from you - please leave a comment

0 comments: